One page minialbum with Silhouette cut file


My little daughter, Kitti is just turned to 7 this summer (time's fly), and I decided to collect her most dominant traits, and her favorite to-dos. I used my favorite mini album cut file. I love this project, because I just have to cut the form, and then come my favorite part, the embellishing :)


This is a little video about the mini album's upgrade:









Click on the picture for downloading the mini album cut file in STUDIO3 form, or click HERE if you need SVG format


Dont forget to visit CUT FILES for more freebie! :)  
I would LOVE to see your project with this cut file, please tag me if you share your projects on social media ( IG: @beavalint
XO Bea

7 megjegyzés:

  1. Saw your album on Instagram, and came over to check it out! Thank you for sharing this awesome cut file!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Wow, so beautiful, full of colourful details. I soon have to try... Thank you for the cutfile.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Thank you so much! I love your cutfiles.

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Do you have this file as a svg file? I do not have a Silhouette, but love your mini album!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I uploaded the cut file in SVG form, enjoy! :)

      Törlés
  5. Szia Bea! Nem tudok magyarol....I'm from Germany. I love your crafts!! Do you have the measurements of this beautiful Minialbum on a list? I have no cutting-machine...
    Love Li

    VálaszTörlés